How to get rid of heaviness in the stomach?
Heaviness in the stomach is a sign of abnormal function of the gastrointestinal tract. This condition prevents to live a full life, degrading its quality. In the presence of these manifestations is to be examined by a specialist who will prescribe effective treatment. As a rule, people do not think about the problem and when it occurs I hope that all self-will. However, even the slightest signal of discomfort in the stomach should not be ignored, because this symptom may indicate diseases such as ulcer, gastritis or even malignancy. You should find the causes of this condition in the stomach, and in the presence of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, the patient must adhere to all the principles of the diet.
How does disease of the stomach?
- heaviness in the stomach may occur after a festive meal, if the patient ate a lot of junk food together with alcohol. In this situation should take the pills and empty stomach;
- the status may indicate irritation of the stomach. This involves the gastrointestinal peristalsis;
- smokers who smoke about packs of cigarettes a day, often suffer from severe stomach. This is because the affected by the nicotine the stomach ceases to do its job, which leads to serious disorders of the gastrointestinal sphere;
- the condition also occurs for dyspepsia: in addition to feeling overwhelmed symptoms such as nausea and flatulence. For dyspepsia also characterized by the feeling of fullness in the epigastric area;
- the symptom may point to gastritis, inflammation of the lining of the stomach. The condition is accompanied by belching, heartburn, constipation, flatulence in the stomach, often nausea and pain;
- in pregnant women disease of the stomach appears with the changes of the body that is fully adjusted to the carrying a child, which changes the acidity of gastric contents. Have the expectant mother experiencing the nausea that is associated with the severity of the stomach. Nausea can be a manifestation of toxicity;
- if the disease is accompanied by severe bloating, pain is observed – this indicates the initial symptoms of serious diseases and failure of functionality of the gastrointestinal tract.
Heaviness in the stomach: etiology
Let's look at why there is an unpleasant condition in the stomach. First of all, the condition is due to poor diet and overeating. Also one of the factors in the emergence of gravity is the lack of chewing. Complicate the digestion process severe stress and nervous disorders. The spiritual balance of the person and work of the gastrointestinal tract have a close relationship. In heavy seas, the body is distracted from the performance of its functions, focusing onovercoming psychological and emotional problems. Situational gravity appears when using certain types of products:
- fatty, fried and spicy;
- excess carbohydrates: flour products, sugar, sweets;
- the nutritive fruits and vegetables such as bananas, potatoes, etc.;
- heavy in the digestion of food: mushrooms, meat, etc.;
- fast food.
Also causes unpleasant sensations in the stomach is products such as coffee, strong tea, alcohol. Carbonated drinks can contribute to discomfort. A Mature body does not digest milk.
This is not all causes the feeling of heaviness in the stomach. Unfortunately, often this condition indicates disorders in the body, especially if you experience pain, nausea, flatulence and other symptoms. Dyspepsia usually occurs with intermittent functionality of the stomach. If the condition was caused by a stomach ulcer, then pain appears in the epigastric area.
What to do if I see any accompanying signs or frequent phenomena of gravity? Contact your doctor the therapist, who also help us figure out why there is pain and other symptoms of this condition (also can consult with your doctor on our website for free). The results of the initial examination, the doctor or dispel your disturbing thoughts or schedule a diagnostic study, followed by a consult with a gastroenterologist to immediately start treatment.
How to get rid of heaviness in the stomach?
What to do if there is unpleasant feeling, like heaviness in the stomach, everyone should know. Heaviness in the stomach after eating, occurring as an isolated case, is driven independently. The treatment of a condition in the home, first and foremost, begins with providing complete peace of mind. Take a horizontal position, Stoke the abdomen in a circular motion. Think about what causes caused this condition. Remember what foods you ate. Food poisoning help such pills as furazolidon and sulgin.
If health is very poor, there is nausea, vomiting and pain in the epigastric part, you need to call an ambulance home. Eliminating situational gravity is very easy. Let's look at it in more detail. Adverse effect neutralized tomato juice. In this case it is not necessary to take pills, as the load on the liver due to alcohol, so a very large. If you ate heavy foods such as bacon or mushrooms, drinkhot tea and temporarily do not eat anything.
Treatment folk methods also has a positive effect. The appearance of heaviness in the stomach, which was caused by very strong coffee, easy neutralized with chamomile tea to which you can add other herbs: St. John's wort, mint, yarrow. These herbs are characterized by a calming effect for nervous overvoltage. Analogous to this treatment is the tincture of propolis. To eliminate heaviness after dinner will help the yogurt, which should be consumed before bedtime.
Treatment is impossible without observance of diet and avoiding harmful and heavy ingredients. Well-balanced meals, small portions, the prevalence in the diet of foods that are easily digested, helps to prevent heaviness in the stomach. Consider the following guidelines in order to ensure full operation of the digestive tract:
- eat often in small amounts;
- those who are concerned about the heaviness in the stomach after eating, not starving and overeating;
- to eat food should be one and the same time;
- eat slowly, do not eat food in hurry and after stress;
- those who suffer from dyspepsia should give up bad habits;
- chew food for better digestibility and minimize the unpleasant symptoms such as heaviness in the stomach and belching;
- food should be warm;
- exclude from menu, preservatives, refined and processed foods;
- exercise more, walk, run.
What to do if there is a constant heaviness in region of stomach, accompanied by other alarming symptoms such as bloating, nausea, heartburn, pain? It is not necessary to self-medicate the condition. Remember that pills only temporarily ease the unpleasant sensation, but do not resolve the root cause of the condition.
You need to make an appointment to see the doctor, who will prescribe the correct diagnosis and treatment, will tell you how to get rid of heaviness in the stomach and to improve the quality of life. Such signs as nausea and vomiting, breathing problems, weight loss, unstable chair, a strong sweating, and this alarming symptom as severe pain, lokalizirutesa in the neck or limbs indicate the presence of a pathological process in the body. Appropriate examination and treatment will help to eliminate the severity of the stomach, and may prevent the development of serious pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract.