Herbs for the stomach: recipes and tips
Gastric disease gives good results with herbal medicine. Quality tea for stomach, made from natural raw materials, normalizes the activity of the stomach and intestines, relieves pain. Herbal, for example, the monastery tea can treat gastritis, ulcers, gastrointestinal disorders, food poisoning.
When required digestive teas?
Stomach problems people tried to solve from time immemorial. Therefore, our ancestors drew attention to the healing power of medicinal plants, helps a sick stomach.
Monastic herbal tea or other gathering from stomach diseases should drink to prevent the effects of such factors as:
- improper diet;
- constant overeating;
- fasting for weight loss;
- constant stress, depression;
- infection of the intestine;
- the wrong medication.
This fee is to drink for disorders of the blood supply of the stomach.
Treatment green tea
Green tea has a positive effect not only on the digestive tract, but also on the entire body. It helps the stomach to adapt to harmful external factors. Green tea is well disinfects, and is therefore an excellent tool for getting rid of ulcers. Tannins, which are rich in green tea, promote rapid healing of the ulcer. And if stomach problems are associated with low acidity that green tea is an excellent medicine.
Gastritis and ulcer green tea should not drink on an empty stomach. This is due to the fact that it increases level of acidity. A weak green tea times you can drink ulcer and gastritis.
It is best to drink green tea during meals. You can put a little honey: it has a beneficial effect on the stomach. However, we must remember that green tea is not a universal remedy for all diseases of the digestive system. Before drinking green tea ulcer and gastritis, you should consult with your doctor.
Black tea and stomach
For an upset stomach are recommended to drink black tea. British scientists have found that fans of this tea best of all protected from summer diarrhoea.
If you feel the symptoms of disorders of the stomach and intestines, you can cook savoury and rather weak black tea. He is able to kill bacteria, which can disrupt healthy intestinal flora. Some indicators such tea is superior to pharmaceutical antibiotics.
Help restore normal functioning of the stomach and intestines contained in tea tannins. They treat bloating, normalize the acidity of gastricjuice.
A few words about the monastery tea
Monastic tea is used for effective treatment of gastritis, ulcers and other digestive diseases. Studies show that within 7 days after regular use of this fee normalizerbase digestion, is pain, seroprevalence ulcer, and the concentrations of hydrochloric acid in the gastric juice closer to the norm.
Monastic tea consists of the herb:
- calendula promotes the healing of ulcers;
- flax seeds – high performance coating agent;
- rose hips – contain great amount of vitamin C;
- St. John's wort – relieves acidity;
- cottonweed – restores the mucous membrane and normalizes the content of hydrochloric acid in gastric juice;
- mint is a good pain medication, eliminates symptoms of dyspepsia;
- wormwood – effectively fights against cramps;
- horsetail – heals wounds;
- yarrow – tones up the stomach and intestines.
This monastic tea helps with gastritis, ulcers, colitis, the conditions caused by the activity of Helicobacter pylori, the lack of enzyme activity, flatulence, dysbacteriosis. All components contained in the monastic tea, are harmless to humans, as are grown in ecologically clean areas. Herbs are collected by hand.
Monastic tea has a very pleasant aroma, and so it can be drink instead of regular.
Tea against gastritis
Gastritis can drink different types of fees. The plants from which to prepare the healing collection, accessible to everyone. Here are some recipes.
- A decoction of willow-herb. In one liter of water is necessary to take 30 g of dry grass. Water bring to the boil, strain and take half a Cup before meals. Drink in gastritis and bowel disorders.
- A decoction of anise helps with gastritis that is caused by nervous disorders. Drink well inhibits the activity of the bacterium Helicobacter pylori and therefore is effective for the treatment of ulcers.
- The collection on the basis of rhizome, peppermint leaves, fennel fruit, licorice root, flax seed and lime flowers. All these components are taken in equal proportions. The collection cannot be taken on an empty stomach: it is necessary that after the meal it took at least an hour.
- The fee on the basis of chamomile, herb St. John's wort, yarrow, celandine. The ingredients are taken in equal proportions. However, when preparing this decoction should be aware that in some people, chamomile is causing intestinal dysbiosis. So it is necessary to add to tea very carefully.
- Gastritis helps the combined collection: the herb St. John's wort, mint, thyme, plantain,bird knotweed, yarrow, cornflowers, cudweed. All these components are taken equally. This collection is put a bit of crushed rhizome. In half a liter of boiling water should take 20 grams of the composition and to insist in a thermos for at least 12 hours. The drink should strain and drink half a Cup after meals.
Tea against ulcers
Gastric ulcer is very useful to take a healing gathering. Made from herbs, it does not cause side effects and is well tolerated by the body. It should be noted that none of the prescription of such fees does not bring instant relief for pain of stomach and other phenomena. However, many clinical tests have shown that medicinal decoctions and infusions produce a significant therapeutic effect already after a month of regular use. To use such broths can and instead of regular tea, but only in the presence of such testimony.
With regular use of such fees in the gastrointestinal tract such changes occur:
- restores the gastric mucosa and is delaying the sores;
- improves metabolism, which is very good for all organs;
- strengthens the body;
- are in pain, including on an empty stomach;
- there are various intestinal disorders, flatulence, improves intestinal peristalsis, disappear constipation, heaviness and discomfort in the abdomen;
- significantly improves overall health suffering from stomach ulcer.
Recipes fees from stomach ulcers
To prepare the collection for the treatment of this disease, you can use these medicinal plants and their mixtures:
- Collection from one side of the yarrow, the wormwood, the three parts of chamomile and meadow clover, five parts of calendula, seven parts cottonweed and birch leaf. Such components of the mixture to stop the activity of Helicobacter pylori, normalize the acidity of gastric juice.
- Prepare a mixture from these herbs: yarrow, Lanka, marshmallow, Boudreau, loosestrife, knotweed, sage, mint, clover, Jerusalem sage. All need to take equal amounts. 1 tablespoon finely chopped herbs brewed in half a liter of boiling water. This amount it is necessary to drink three to four times during the day. If patient weight greater than 80 kg, the same quantity of water necessary to take two tablespoons of the mixture, that is to do some concentrated broth. The collection has proteobacterial, anti-inflammatory, tonic effect, normalizes digestion, stimulates digestion. It can also be taken in gastritis, if it is accompanied by increased acidity.
- Well in such broths add honey – it has anti-inflammatory and antiulcer properties.
- Wellhelps from stomach ulcers the collection, which includes equal parts marshmallow root, immortelle flowers, chamomile, herb St. John's wort, licorice root and Valerian. The mixture is brewed with boiling water at one tablespoon per Cup. It should be consumed 3-4 times a day, half a Cup before meals. This decoction can be taken in gastritis with high acidity.
Such fees perfectly heals the stomach, contribute to the regeneration of the mucosa, restoration of bowel function. They should not be taken on an empty stomach.
The pain caused by food poisoning, does not necessarily make expensive drugs. In such cases, you should turn to folk medicine. You will have medical charges:
- To relieve spasms, take equal proportions motherwort, grass, yarrow, meadowsweet, chamomile. Spoon collection pour a glass of boiling water, drink half a Cup four times a day.
- When the pain helps the collection of herbs meadowsweet, motherwort, St. John's wort, nettle leaves. Tablespoon of herbs pour two cups of boiling water. Use the infusion need half a Cup.
- Relieves heartburn and diarrhea a mixture of herbs of motherwort, centaury, marsh cudweed. Tablespoon of the mixture pour liter of boiling water, to insist, strain and drink half a Cup up to five times a day.
So traditional medicine, the monastery collection of herbs will help to get rid of diseases of the stomach and normalize its functions.