The etiology and treatment of adenocarcinoma of the stomach
Gastric adenocarcinoma is a common malignant form, often damaging the pyloric and antral parts of the stomach. It is revealed that the disease develops with frequent consumption of products that destroy the lining part and provokes the appearance of malignant tumors. This products nitrites.
The main factors in the occurrence of adenocarcinomas of the stomach are some problems in the body. The disease is rather common and occurs mostly when an unbalanced diet, exposure to harmful factors. In the appointment of treatment accounted for prevalence of the disease and its degree.
The main causes of adenocarcinoma:
- peptic ulcer disease in the chronic form;
- violation of the mucosa of the stomach;
- atrophic gastritis;
- genetic predisposition to disease;
If there is a family history no one was sick this disorder, then you should just follow the diet. Bad habits should also be avoided, as nicotine contributes to the appearance of adenocarcinoma.
The clinical picture
Insidious disease is that it is very difficult to identify its symptoms, as they are hidden. Symptoms such as heaviness in the stomach, nausea, loss of interest in food, reduction of body mass, violation of the chair, should not be ignored. But at the same time, these symptoms can be manifestations of other diseases of the gastrointestinal sphere, therefore, to say definitely about the presence of adenocarcinoma on clinical grounds alone very difficult. Adenocarcinoma metastasizes in most cases. In the event of any of the above symptoms, you should visit the doctor.
The classification of adenocarcinomas
- poorly-differentiated adenocarcinoma of the stomach is formed from the glandular part of the organ. With a low degree of process is the rapid growth of the tumor. Usually the prognosis for this form of the disease is quite serious. It all depends on the timeliness of detection of disease and seeking help. These are usually removed lymph nodes with radiation exposure or chemotherapy. The receiving complex of vitamins, pain medications, balanced diet are the course of treatment in General;
- moderately differentiated adenocarcinoma. This kind of cancer disease is characterized by intermediate occupancy. This education, which is quite hard to discern tissue from which it came. The definition of this disease is complications. The hallmarks of the disease does not exist, so you need to take into account common.Education though is not a strong threat to the patient, but still requires a mandatory removal. Unfortunately, to detect the presence of this education is very difficult, as any obvious manifestations of it has not. All the signs are very similar to the symptoms of many diseases of the gastro-intestinal region, it only requires the doctor;
- vysokomehanizirovannoe adenocarcinoma. Is most often diagnosed in older individuals, which is due to many reasons. First of all, it is a genetic tendency. Huge role of nutrition in which the body does not get all the needed useful components. The disease also appears in the rectum, often it may be associated with anal sex and infection with papillomaviruses. Sometimes adenocarcinoma can arise because of taking certain medicines. Disease affects patients with diabetes. Concomitant diseases of other organs also has an effect on the development of the disease;
- tubular. This branching tubular structures. The configuration of these formations are very unusual and often is a cylinder or a cube. the Tumor must be timely surgical intervention, as the type of cancer is quite specific.
Installation of the diagnosis need to do a qualified doctor. Diagnosis of adenocarcinoma of the stomach is to hold a series of actions. First of all, you need to hold the fibroesophagogastroduodenoscopy. Today this technique is recognized as one of the most informative. It lies in the fact that in a sick body is required to introduce a special probe through the mouth. Using this input, the doctor takes a specimen that is in the laboratory. Measures are being taken to definition of Helicobacter in the stomach. The material can be blood or feces. The detection of microorganisms it is necessary to conduct combined therapy.
Very popular today is the x-ray diagnosis using contrast agents. When you have images of the affected area, adenocarcinoma of the stomach is determined in most cases. The patient receives a contrast agent, which is a fluid shade of gray.
In addition to the above, often for the detection of gastric adenocarcinoma are appointed by methods such as endoscopy, ultrasound, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging.
How to treat adenocarcinoma of the stomach?
Basically, the pathology of the stomach involves the implementation of the surgery, but the body is not always capable of dealing with radical ways. In this regard,doctors sometimes prescribe the use of physiotherapy resources.
Deletion of gastric adenocarcinoma involves a partial relief from education. Sometimes it is expedient to conduct a partial resection of the stomach. The esophagus is created by specialist from what is left when removed. With a strong progression of the disease, sometimes showing complete resection of the stomach.
Modern methods of treatment of adenocarcinoma is considered TomoTherapy. You can see all the processes occurring in the treatment of the disease. This allows you to extend all therapeutic methods, removing healthy tissue. With the help of this treatment adenocarcinoma can change the configuration, the amount of radiation area, which is affected by education.
Preventive actions aimed at the prevention of adenocarcinoma of the stomach mean the exclusion of many factors, which disease can develop. First, you need to balance the power. To avoid the risk of adenocarcinoma it is necessary not to abuse the pickles, smoked meat. Due to the fact that the disease occurs through the consumption of foods containing nitrates, all vegetables and fruits should be consumed in the period when they are grown naturally without fertilizers. Smoking is better to give up completely as it is not necessary to abuse alcohol. Regularly need to undergo a medical examination. This also applies to persons at risk with a genetic tendency to the disease and the presence of other pathologies of the gastro-intestinal sphere. After fifty years of examination necessary for all, since in the elderly the risk of adenocarcinoma increases.
As a rule, the prognosis of adenocarcinoma of the stomach a positive. However, the patient depends very much. It is believed that if after the treatment, the patient lived 5 years, then he is completely healthy. In this patient, increase the chances that I will never get sick of this disease. Survival in adenocarcinoma of the stomach in General 20%. This is due to the fact that most are diagnosed at later disease stages. However, this is just General statistics. The organism each patient is an individual. With reasonably developed scheme of treatment and timely detection of the disease, the outcome is always favourable, until absolute recovery. The most life-threatening is the third and the fourth stage. When this happens you will lose all of the surfaces of the body. The chances of recovery decrease. What will result from the treatment of diseases of the stomach, depends on the type of education, the condition of the patient as a whole andfrom the chosen treatment.