Symptoms and treatment of hyperacidity of the stomach
The acidity of the stomach is very important for functionality of the gastrointestinal tract. Hydrochloric acid is an integral component of gastric secretion. Levels of acid may vary. This can be caused by infection or impaired functionality of the stomach. In this article we will look at increasing the level of acidity of gastric secretion. This status tells about the excessive production of hydrochloric acid. As a rule, most people ignore the symptoms of high or low acidity, which can negatively affect health.
What causes the acidity?
The most common causes, which develops increased acidity, is poor nutrition, poor diet in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, abuse of alcohol, coffee and other products. Prolonged use of medications that irritate the lining of the stomach, which also leads to an increase in acidity. There are many diseases that involve continuous use of hormonal methods that cause gastritis with high acidity. Stressful situations and breakdown causes the acidity. Helicobacterpylori bacterium produces an enzyme that affects the lining of the stomach.
What are the clinical signs
- the main symptoms of this phenomenon, as increased acidity is pain in the epigastric part, which usually occur after a meal. The patient begins to afraid to eat, despite the fact that after eating the pain at the time of leaving;
- heartburn is a release of hydrochloric acid to the esophagus. Heartburn and regurgitation of acidic contents is symptoms that occur for no apparent reason and are, as a rule, eat foods that increase stomach acidity: spices, citrus, smoked, fatty foods, etc. to Ease the condition can alkaline mineral water solution with baking soda. However, it is understood that the mild acid is unsafe for the stomach, as alkali affects of the body wall, resulting in can develop ulcers, leading to bleeding, peritonitis, etc.;
- at high pH does not usually change the appetite;
- sometimes symptoms such as nausea accompanied by vomiting after eating;
- such symptoms as heaviness after eating and bursting also points to the increased acidity.
Other symptoms pointing to increased acidity:
- intestinal cramping;
- constipation, and diarrhea;
- loss of taste;
- red tongue with whitish coating;
- bad mood and nervousness.
If botherthe above symptoms, it is imperative to stick to a sparing diet, otherwise there is a worsening of pathology. Strong concentration of acid affects the stomach wall, which can lead to bad consequences. If you wish to eliminate the unpleasant symptoms yourself, drink a glass of milk or a pill. For a short time you will forget about the discomfort. In order for these unpleasant symptoms you are worried, you should consult a doctor who will prescribe budadiene.
As a rule, the acidity of the stomach indicates a disease, such as gastritis. If the increase in acidity occurs due to excessive consumption of products that increase the level of acid in the stomach, the doctor prescribes special medicines to reduce the production of acidity.
- before you begin treatment, you should identify the causes that contributed to increased acidity;
- if this phenomenon was provoked by Helicobacter pylori, it is necessary to take appropriate antibiotics prescribed by the doctor following fahds survey. Thus, you will prevent the gastritis;
- to reduce the production of hydrochloric acid will help drugs acting on histamine receptors. For a long course of these drugs is not suitable, however, to reduce the level of acid in the stomach by them;
- tools such as pantoprazole, koralek, will not only help to reduce acidity, but to block its products;
- to normalize the movement of gastric contents will help motilium and diridon.
What special power?
The special role played by diet in the acidity of the stomach. Treatment of pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract is not possible without compliance with sparing diet. How to lower stomach acidity through diet? First of all, reconsider your diet. It is unacceptable in the acidity of the stomach to eat fatty and mushroom broths, vegetable soups. It is best to give preference to soups, mashed potatoes and oatmeal. Vegetables should be chosen with a low content of fiber, especially when the recurrence of the disease. Eliminate sorrel, radish, apples. Fruits are better to eat cooked or baked, you can make mousses. Meat and fish should be cooked or stew. Fat does not affect the production of hydrochloric acid, but it lingers in the stomach, which is not good at high pH. Follow the fat intake during periods of relapse.
Would be useful porridge in the acidity. Prefer cottage cheese, eggs. Don't forget to use clean drinking water, weakly brewed tea. Eliminate coffee and soda. Fried or spicy food, smoked food, pickles are also to be avoided.Limit your intake of salt. Sugar does not affect the acidification. To be eaten in small amounts and often. It is not necessary to combine foods enriched in proteins with high carbohydrate foods.
At first glance, this may seem insufficient, but in good health it can be replenished, but it should be done carefully so as not to cause exacerbation of the disease.
Treatment of folk remedies
Treatment of folk remedies with this condition gives a positive effect. Your health will improve dramatically after a few weeks:
- you'll need small flax seeds, hop cones and yarrow. Pour boiling water over 2 tablespoons of herbs. Eat several times a day at 0.25 l before meals. Treatment of folk remedies lasts 2 months;
- drink every day for a small spoon of sea buckthorn oil before eating. Pre-clean acid. Pour oil into water, shake, collect the oil from the region and all the acid will be in the water;
- use 2 small spoons of cinnamon every day before eating;
- drink 100 ml of carrot juice daily for ten days and fresh potato juice the next 10 days. After eating you want to take a horizontal position. Treatment involves 3 courses of therapy including folk remedies.
Do not leave without attention the disturbing symptoms that occur in the acidity, in the hope that they held their own. These symptoms may indicate the presence of serious problems of the gastrointestinal tract. Timely access to a doctor for examination and treatment will help not only to reduce the acid level, but also to prevent serious consequences.