Which leads to fermentative dyspepsia and treated as a disorder?
Fermentative dyspepsia is a violation of the digestive process. Depending on the causes of dyspepsia are divided into:
- functional – not associated with other pathologies of the digestive system;
- organic – provoked pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas) and peptic ulcer disease.
Functional dyspepsia is a severe form of pathology in Russia is very rare. Her patient is diagnosed as chronic gastritis, which in most cases is one and the same disorder. A much larger number of patients fermentative dyspepsia occurs in spring and summer. The disease contribute to the conditions of the hot climate.
In addition to fermentative dyspepsia, depending on the products, the use of which has led to the disease, there are:
- The rotten – appears in case of high content in the digestive tract protein products. The main culprit of putrefactive dyspepsia becomes pork or mutton. It is digested too slowly, which leads to stagnation and strengthen the processes of rotting food in the intestines. The main symptoms of putrefactive dyspepsia are manifested in persistent diarrhea and constant nausea.
- Fat – the main manifestations of the disease serve light color feces, loss of appetite, constant borborygmus and flatulence. Also its frequent companion is the weakness throughout the body.
Treatment for different types of dyspepsia is slightly different.
Sometimes fermentative dyspepsia is a consequence of the use of large amounts of cold water, which stimulates the motor function of the gastrointestinal tract. Also a precipitating factor of the disease is a bad chewing of food. The consequence is an acceleration of the processes of fermentation and accumulation in the body a large amount of carbohydrates. In this case, the digestive system is inevitable.
The main reasons for the emergence of fermentative dyspepsia include:
- frequent consumption of carbonated beverages;
- the reduction of gastric secretion – in this case, fiber is not available for processing, which is a major cause for the accumulation of carbohydrates and fermentation process, leading to fermentative dyspepsia;
- carbohydrate-rich foods;
- the use of fermented products is allocated in this case, the toxins slowly poison the body and cause the beginning of fermentative dyspepsia.
Depending on the causes and conditions of the disease, dyspepsia is divided into acute and chronic. In the first case, the disease is the body's response to the consumption of unfamiliar food. The chronic form of fermentationdyspepsia acts as a consequence of acute have similar symptoms, and develops in case of prolonged malnutrition.
Manifestations of the disease
Fermentative dyspepsia patients feel heaviness in the middle of the abdomen and periodic discomfort in the digestive system. These symptoms decrease after the chair. Diarrhea is quite frequent companion of fermentation dyspepsia (up to four times per day). Also, patients concerned about the following symptoms:
- increased flatulence;
- nausea – feel sick mostly in the morning and may worsen after the morning meal, appearing at once or after a couple of hours;
- heaviness in the stomach after a meal;
- the sick feeling of retention of food in the stomach, which has nothing to do with her techniques;
- pain in the epigastric region (near the xiphoid process);
- dizziness and recurring headaches.
Lethargy and irritability are frequent companions diseases. The consequences of these changes be poor performance and deteriorating social relations of the patient. Rare for dyspepsia become a strong discomfort in the neck and pain behind the breastbone when swallowing food. These symptoms are a sign of pathological changes of the esophagus of a patient man.
It is based on questioning of the patient, the external manifestations of pathology and coprological study. Upon restoration of normal power in case of functional dyspepsia symptoms can quickly disappear. Other methods of diagnosis include:
- rektomanoskopii – study of rectum using special medical equipment by introducing into the anus of the patient a kind of tube with lighting system;
- colonoscopy is a medical examination of the colon using probe.
In the laboratory the disease is determined by coprological study. It reveals the presence in the gastrointestinal tract undigested fiber, starch grains and other sources of fermentation. Also in the process of the study determined the levels of organic acids.
Not being a severe disease, form of fermentative dyspepsia cured quite simple. However, under favourable pathology conditions and in cases where there is no timely treatment, it can recur (to occur again).
Starvation is a primary form of combat fermentative dyspepsia. It allows the body to quickly detoxify. The patient should be within two daysto drink only tea without sugar. Further treatment of the disease is divided into the following varieties:
- In case of severe dehydration the body of the patient parenterally (bypassing the digestive tract) is introduced 1 liter of fluid per day with 5% glucose. Then for 12 days the patient adheres to a strict protein diet. From the diet to exclude vegetable fiber, carbonated drinks, milk and bakery products.
- The main recommended diet when fermentation dyspepsia is designed to gradually increase the carbohydrate content in the diet of the patient;
- Drug treatment of the disease involves the use of calcium carbonate, the reception is performed at 4 times per day dose of 2 g, bismuth and carbol 0.5 g four times per day.
- Benefit recovery is also use folk remedies: treatment with infusion of flowers of chamomile, mint, dill, oregano and cumin.
Prevention of the disease boils down to eating healthy foods and adherence of the day. Also, it is necessary to timely inspection. In addition, the diet of the patient should include vitamins B1, B2 and PP.